ALLINFLEX NZ, JOINT HEALTH SUPPLEMENTS PEOPLE, HORSES & DOGS

NZ Green Lipped Mussel & Collagen powder capsules AllinFlex Hominis +

ALLINFLEX

$37.00 

Share:

Green Lipped Mussel powder/ extract. has been found to have beneficial effects to support the nutritional maintenance of healthy joints.

It contains a range of omega fatty acids which are not found in any other marine species or plant. These specific fatty acids and essential Omega 3s could be beneficial for normal body functioning especially to support the nutritional maintenance of bone and joint structures. Discovery of the health benefits of green lip mussel info

Hominis + is a mixture of NZ Green Lip Mussel Extract and 20% Collagen in weight.

A combination of 2 premium NZ Marine Joint products for the ultimate joint support.

Bone is living, growing tissue, made of protein and minerals. 60% of the weight are minerals, mainly Calcium & Phosphate. The other 40% is water and matrix proteins, from which 90% is Collagen protein. It is the most abundant protein in the human body.

Collagen is found abundantly in our;

  • tendons & ligaments
  • cartilage & bone
  • hair, skin and nails.
  • Or in short in all of our connective tissues.

The process by which the peptides are extracted retains the triple-helix structure and preserves the poly-peptides and amino acids which make AllInFlex NZ Collagen effective and with high absorption rate.

As we get older, the Collagen levels in our bodies may drop. Supplementing with Collagen aids support to healthy bone & joint elasticity.

Now all in a combo capsule. Each bottle contains at time of Manufacturing 90 capsules of 500mg. 400mg (Green Lip Mussel Extract and 100mg Marine Collagen Type 2). Take 2 to 3 capsules a day with food.

Not to be taken when suffering from gout, shellfish allergy or are pregnant or breast feeding.

Blog Posts & News