NZ Oyster Capsules Extract Natural Zinc
NZ Oyster Capsules Extract Natural Zinc
Oysters are the highest NATURAL source of Zinc.
Oyster capsules are nature's multi-vitamin containing 59 trace elements.
The Zinc in Oyster capsules is balanced with other key co-factor elements such as copper, manganese and selenium in a way that makes them work better together. This balancing is done by nature, as nature intended.
Benefits of taking an Oyster supplement:
- The Zinc in Oyster capsules is naturally bound to amino acids which makes it very bio-available. This is more effective than chelated Zinc supplements and far superior to synthetic Zinc supplements.
- Taurine is essential for cardiovascular function, and development and function of skeletal muscle, the retina and the central nervous system.
- The Fats in Oyster Capsules are EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) which helps lowering cholesterol levels. DHA (docosa hexaenoci acid) which helps with concentrating, lowering levels of cholesterol, anti-oxidant.
- Oyster capsules has much more GOOD cholesterol (HD-L type) than bad ones (LDL, VLDL type).
Ingredients + Directions + Precautions
Each vegan capsule contains approx. 500mg pure Oyster Extract.
Take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food.
Warning; Not to be taken when suffering from gout, Fish or shellfish allergy or are lactating or pregnant.
Mineral salts (Phosphorus, Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Magnesium, Sodium, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Cobalt,Iodine), Vitamins (Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Chlorine), Amino acids (Taurine, Glycogen, Aspartic Acid, Glutamine Acid, Serine, Glycine, Histine, Arginine, Threonine, Alanine, Proline, Tyrosine, valine, Methionine, Isoeucine, Leucine, Phenlylalanine, Lycine).
Contains NO added gluten, egg, dairy, soy, artificial colours, sweeteners, preservatives or wheat.
If you need help with ordering online ph 027 255 4635
The Zinc in Oyster capsules is balanced with other key co-factor elements such as Copper, Manganese and Selenium in a way that makes them work better together. This balancing is done by nature, as nature intended.
FAQs: Oyster supplement
To understand the effectiveness of oyster supplements, consider both their rich nutrient content and individual experiences. Many users report noticeable benefits, especially when taken consistently. But as always, it's a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional to ensure they're right for your specific needs. Oysters are a good source of essential minerals, especially zinc, amino acids, omega-3 fatty acids, glycogen and taurine. With high contents of zinc and taurine, Oysters support nerve function, energy and the immune system.
To be aware of potential side effects, know that while many people tolerate oyster extract pills well, some might experience minor digestive issues or allergies. If you notice any unusual symptoms or reactions, it's best to stop taking them and consult with a healthcare professional.
The benefits of desiccated oyster, is being a nature's multi-vitamin. They are packed with essential minerals, vitamins, and amino acids that can support overall health, boost immune function, and even help with energy levels. Their natural blend of nutrients is what makes them unique and beneficial.
Zinc supports a number of functions in the human body. As well as supporting the immune system, it enables the body to make proteins and DNA, contributes to wound healing, and plays a role in childhood growth and development. It also has antioxidant properties.
A deficiency in zinc can lead to a broad range of symptoms. Zinc is an essential mineral that plays a pivotal role in numerous biological functions. Here are some of the common symptoms and signs associated with zinc deficiency:
- Weakened Immune System: Individuals with low zinc levels might find themselves experiencing frequent infections or taking longer than usual to recover from illnesses.
- Loss of Appetite: A decreased interest in food coupled with a reduced ability to taste or smell can be due to insufficient zinc levels.
- Hair Loss: One of the notable symptoms of zinc deficiency is an increased rate of hair shedding. It's natural to lose some hair daily, but a noticeable uptick might be linked to a lack of zinc.
- Skin and Hair Changes: Conditions like acne or eczema can emerge due to low zinc. Additionally, the overall quality of hair might be affected, leading to changes in its texture and appearance.
- Eye Problems: Reduced vision, especially in low light conditions (night blindness), can be a result of zinc deficiency.
- Growth Delays: In children, stunted growth or delayed development can be concerning signs.
- Mental Sluggishness: Difficulties such as concentrating, remembering things, or mood disturbances might hint at a zinc shortfall.
- Weakened Nails: Tell-tale signs on the nails, like white spots, bands, or increased brittleness, can indicate a deficiency.
- Diarrhea: Chronic diarrhea, especially in children, can be a symptom of low zinc levels.
- Decreased Sexual Health: In males, issues like low testosterone levels, reduced sperm count, and erectile dysfunction might arise due to zinc deficiency.
- Impaired Sense of Taste and Smell: A diminished ability to taste or smell foods can be a direct outcome of zinc deficiency.
- Delayed Wound Healing: If cuts, scrapes, or wounds seem to take an unusually long time to heal, it might be linked to low zinc levels.
- Increased Infection Rate: A weakened immune response might lead to contracting infections more frequently than usual.
Remember, while these symptoms can hint at a zinc deficiency, they can also be indicative of other health conditions. It's crucial to seek advice from a healthcare provider for a proper diagnosis and appropriate treatment if you suspect a deficiency.